SignalPad is a data logging and analysis application developed with LabVIEW. The configuration-based user interface provides ready-to-run functionalities for you to perform signal acquisition, storage, playback, and analysis. You can use SignalPad to acquire signals such as voltage, current, sound, vibration, strain, temperature, and CAN through integration with NI DAQ hardware. The analysis functions include power spectrum, filtering, integration, mathematics, sound level, vibration level, frequency response,octaveanalysis, JTFA, modal analysis and etc.
- No programming required
- Seamless integration with NI data acquisition devices
- Configurable and easy-to-use user interface
- Comprehensive noise, vibration and strain signal processing functionalities, which include filters, power spectrum, frequency response, shock response spectrum, octave, colormap, waterfall, order tracking, sound power, sound intensity, microphone array noise source identification, principal stresses/strain andetc.
- Data logging and playback
- Machine condition monitoring
- Structural test and modal test
- Noise, vibration and harshness
- Acoustic test and rub & buzz test
- Microphone array
- Fatigue analysis, principal stresses/strain
SignalPad is certified by National Instruments Corp for the Compatible with LabVIEW Standard level.